We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Senior Project Manager who can plan and execute the timely completion of key technical milestones necessary for the successful ramp-up and manufacturing of timing MEMS for the consumer and automotive electronics markets.
Last day to apply: 19.02.2023
As a Project Manager you will lead various cross functional projects to change the world with novel MEMS products based on KYOCERA Tikitin groundbreaking MEMS resonator technology.
We provide a unique vantage point from MEMS R&D to production and opportunity to make a difference. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with relevant experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Managing KYOCERA Tikitin’s technical projects necessary for product readiness and manufacturing ramp-ups.
- Responsibility for the project planning, budget, and scope.
- Execution of development work in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work across cultural lines and R&D sites worldwide.
- Efficient, accurate and ongoing communication and reporting.
We expect you to have most of the following qualities:
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in project and/or program management.
- Experience in microfabrication technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership in completed technical programs involving R&D, manufacturing, and quality.
- Ability to work effectively with suppliers and external stakeholders in the semiconductor business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Fluent English skills – written and spoken.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Goal oriented mindset, self-driven, result orientation.
- Flexibility and team working skills.
- Industrial experience in microfabrication
- Experience in the field of MEMS design and manufacturing.
- A track record of successful project deliveries on a timely manner.
- Documentation and presentation skills.
- Jira/Confluence experience.
- Flexible working environment
- Startup mindset combined with global company resources and customers
- Good reputation as a quality vendor in the market
- Unique vantage point from MEMS R&D to mass production
- Meaningful job within results that make a difference
- Possibility to work and develop professional skills on multiple focus areas.
Please send us your application including the salary request through the form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2023-02-19. We are continuously reviewing applicants throughout the application period. We fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
For further information please contact:
WLP Programs Manager, Patrick Gonzalez: +358 44 976 8268.